University of Ottawa...God is the Lord of knowledge.
Why University of Ottawa?
Images of University of Ottawa
Parents are advised to verify these claims before making a decision. Click on any of the image to view.
- Multipurpose Hall
- Standard ICT
- Sport Complex/Play Ground
- Good And Standard Laboratory
- Football Field
- Zoological/Botanical Garden
- Good Standard Library
- Aboriginal Studies (EAS) Accounting (CPT) Administration (ADM) Anatomy and Neurobiology (ANA) Anatomy and Physiology (ANP) Anesthesiology (ANE) Anthropology (ANT) Arabic Language and Culture (ARB) Arts Co-op (ACP) Arts
- Theatre (AMT) Asian Studies (ASI) Auditory-Verbal Studies (AVB) B Bilingualism Studies (BIL) Biochemistry (BCH) Bioinformatics (BNF) Biology (BIO) Biomedical Engineering (BMG) Biomedical Science (BIM) Biopharmaceutical Science (BPS) C Canadian Studies (CDN) Cardio-Respiratory Systems (CTS) Cellular and Molecular Medicine (CMM) Celtic Studies (CLT) Chemical and Environmental Toxicology (TOX) Chemical Engineering (CHG) Chemistry (CHM) Chinese (CHN) Civil Engineering (CVG) Civil Law (DRC) Classical Studies (CLA) Classics (LCL) Clinical Rotation (CLI) Common Law (CML) Communication (CMN) Complex Project Leadership (CPL) Computer Engineering (CEG) Computer Science (CSG) Computer Science (CSI) Conflict Studies and Human Rights (ECH) Criminology (CRM) D Digital Humanities (DHN) Doctoral Thesis (THD) E Economics (ECO) Education (EDU) Education (PED) Elective Courses in Medicine (ELE) Electrical Engineering (ELG) Electronic Business (EBC) Engineering Co-op (CGI) Engineering Management (EMP) English (ENG) English as a Second Language (ESL) Environmental Engineering (EVG) Environmental Science (EVS) Environmental Studies (ENV) Environmental Sustainability (EVD) Epidemiology and Public Health (EPI) F Family Medicine (FAM) Film Studies (CIN) Francophone Studies (EFR) French as a Second Language (FLS) French Studies (FRE) G Gastroenteritis (GAE) General Engineering (GNG) General Surgery (GSU) Geography (GEG) Geology (GEO) German Language and Culture (ALG) Gerontology (GRT) H Health Administration (HAH) Health Administration (MHA) Health Sciences (HSS) Health Systems (MHS) Hebrew (HBR) History (HIS) Human and Molecular Genetics (HMG) Human Kinetics (APA) I Immunology (IMM) Indigenous Languages (ILA) Information Studies (ISI) Information Technology (ITI) Interdisciplinary Study in Arts (AHL) International Development and Globalization (DVM) Interprofessional Health Care Practice (SAI) Italian Language and Culture (ITA) J Japanese (JPN) Journalism (JOU) L Latin American Studies (ELA) Law (Certificate) (DCC) Law (DCL) Leisure Studies (LSR) Lettres françaises (FRA) Linguistics (LIN) M Management (MGT) Master's Thesis (THM) Mathematics (MAT) MBA Program (MBA) Mechanical Engineering (MCG) Medical Intern or Resident (INR) Medicine (MED) Medicine (PCS) Medieval Studies (MDV) Microbiology and Immunology (MIC) Modern Languages (LLM) Music (MUS) N Neurology (NAP) Neuroscience (NSC) Notary Law (NOT) Nursing (NSG) Nutrition (NUT) O Obstetrics and Gynecology (OBG) Occupational Therapy (ERG) Ophthalmic Medical Technology (OMT) Ophthalmology (OPH) Orthopaedic Pathology (ORT) P Pathology and Experimental Medicine (PME) Pediatrics (PAE) Pharmacology (PHA) Philosophy (PHI) Physics (PHY) Physiology (PHS) Physiotherapy (PHT) Polish (PLN) Political Science (POL) Population Health (POP) Population Health Risk Assessment and Management (PHR) Portuguese (POR) Pre-internship Program (PIP) Psychiatry (PCT) Psychology (PSY) Public Administration (PAP) Public and International Affairs (API) R Radiology (RAD) Rehabilitation Sciences (REA) Religious Studies (SRS) Russian Language and Culture (RUS) S Science (General) (SCI) Science
- Society and Policy (ISP) Second-Language Teaching (DLS) Social Sciences (SCS) Social Sciences of Health (SSS) Social Work (SVS) Sociology (SOC) Software Engineering (SEG) Spanish (ESP) Speech-Language Pathology (ORA) Systems Science (SYS) T Theatre (THE) Translation (TRA) Translational and Molecular Medicine (TMM) U Urology (URO) V Visual Arts (ART) W Women's Studies (FEM) World Literatures and Cultures (LCM) Y Yiddish (YDD)
BOARDING TYPEDay and Boarding
AVERAGE TUITION FEE RANGE PER TERMN751 000 - N1 0000000
- Higher Institution
CONTACT ADDRESS75 Laurier Ave E, Ottawa, ON K1N 6N5, Canada
Send message to University of Ottawa on Easy Edu
Ask me about admission
- Dr Akande Kazeem Babatunde
- +2348036669747, +22999022349, 07080570388, 07044433350
Short Description of University of Ottawa
The University of Ottawa is a bilingual public research university in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. The main campus is located on 42.5 hectares in the residential neighbourhood of Sandy Hill, adjacent to Ottawa's Rideau Canal. The university offers a wide variety of academic programs, administered by ten faculties.