university of edinburgh...We discover, develop and share knowledge.
Why university of edinburgh?
Images of university of edinburgh
Parents are advised to verify these claims before making a decision. Click on any of the image to view.
- Multipurpose Hall
- Standard ICT
- Sport Complex/Play Ground
- Good And Standard Laboratory
- Football Field
- Good Standard Library
- College of Arts
- Humanities & Social Sciences Business School School of Divinity School of Economics Edinburgh College of Art The Moray House School of Education School of Health in Social Science School of History
- Classics and Archaeology School of Law School of Literatures
- Languages and Cultures School of Philosophy
- Psychology and Language Sciences School of Social and Politial Science College of Medicine & Veterinary Medicine College of Medicine & Veterinary Medicine Edinburgh Medical School Royal (Dick) School of Veterinary Studies College of Science & Engineering College of Science & Engineering School of Biological Sciences School of Chemistry School of Engineering School of GeoSciences School of Informatics School of Mathematics School of Physics and Astronomy
BOARDING TYPEDay and Boarding
AVERAGE TUITION FEE RANGE PER TERMN1 000 000+
- Higher Institution
CONTACT ADDRESSOld College, South Bridge, Edinburgh EH8 9YL, UK
Send message to university of edinburgh on Easy Edu
Ask me about admission
- Dr Akande Kazeem Babatunde
- +2348036669747, +22999022349, 07080570388, 07044433350
Short Description of university of edinburgh
The University of Edinburgh, founded in 1582, is the sixth oldest university in the English-speaking world and one of Scotland's ancient universities. The university is deeply embedded in the fabric of the city of Edinburgh, with many of the buildings in the historic Old Town belonging to the university.